Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,163 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.528 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 27% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,117 (AU$7,791) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)