Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,302 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18617 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,458 (7,829 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,580 (about 1 hour ago)