Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,383 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19031 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,466 (7,704 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)