Cost of living comparison between Włocławek, Poland and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17796 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,533 (14,233 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)