Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,557 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19658 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,531 (7,791 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)