Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05463 JOD / NAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,466 prices entered by 137 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (37 minutes ago)