Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,242 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05227 JOD / NAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 4% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,992 (57,241 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)