Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05497 JOD / NAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,615 prices entered by 156 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (40 minutes ago)