Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,170 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39963 JOD / ANG
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 52% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,745 (ƒ 11,874) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)