Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,080 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.757 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,326 (€4,390) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)