Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,438 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.820 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,338 (€2,851) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)