Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,249 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.760 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,885 (€5,112) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (31 minutes ago)