Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,664 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.844 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,250 (€2,665) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kollam costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (36 minutes ago)