Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,469 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48967 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 28% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,052 (NZ$4,190) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)