Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,533 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.516 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 34% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,414 (NZ$4,676) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)