Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,453 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11256 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,198 (元10,644) in Wenzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (30 minutes ago)