Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49838 JOD / NZD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,716 prices entered by 197 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 50% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)