Cost of living comparison between Wellington, New Zealand and Amman, Jordan
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.512 JOD / NZD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 149 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 61% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)