Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,368 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05545 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,351 (R 24,366) in Welkom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (about 2 hours ago)