Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,305 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05488 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,368 (R 24,930) in Welkom.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)