Cost of living comparison between Welkom, South Africa and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 778 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05143 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,321 (R 45,125) in Welkom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,321 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (about 2 hours ago)