Cost of living comparison between Weifang, China and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 986 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10282 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 7% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,013 (元29,301) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,067 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 3.59 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (about 1 hour ago)