Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,139 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10307 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 8% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,870 (元27,850) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (41 minutes ago)