Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17408 JOD / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,121 prices entered by 432 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)