Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18277 JOD / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,916 prices entered by 423 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 1 hour ago)