Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Amman, Jordan
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16877 JOD / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,446 prices entered by 379 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)