Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19484 JOD / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,865 prices entered by 434 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)