Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,171 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01081 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 61% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,274 (₨117,804) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)