Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,195 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05476 JOD / NAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,092 (38,195 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)