Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,509 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06089 JOD / NAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 18% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,388 (22,788 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $615 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)