Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,557 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19658 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,210 (6,156 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)