Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,382 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19010 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 31% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,105 (5,812 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)