Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,305 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18729 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,230 (6,567 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (37 minutes ago)