Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,067 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17322 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,922 (11,097 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)