Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,242 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18277 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,008 (10,989 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,225 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Aracaju costs R$ 700 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cebu City costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)