Cost of living comparison between Wałbrzych, Poland and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 995 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16813 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,980 (11,773 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jinju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)