Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,065 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38561 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,572 (6,670 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)