Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,419 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01190 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,078 (руб 90,586) in Voronezh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (31 minutes ago)