Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,107 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18942 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 2,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,200 (R$ 6,337) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)