Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,609 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22597 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,439 (R$ 6,369) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,490 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)