Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,185 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22755 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,676 (R$ 11,760) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)