Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,096 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21967 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,625 (R$ 11,949) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)