Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,412 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18747 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,192 (R$ 6,360) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (17 minutes ago)