Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,463 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.833 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 8% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,734 (€2,081) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (2 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)