Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,376 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01190 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,004 (руб 84,407) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)