Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,410 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00625 JOD / ALL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 44% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 899 (143,805 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (about 1 hour ago)