Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00574 JOD / ALL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,920 (334,606 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)