Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,409 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01139 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,253 (руб 110,052) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)