Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,324 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01215 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,440 (руб 200,806) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)