Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,157 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01119 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,363 (руб 211,099) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)