Cost of living comparison between Vladivostok, Russia and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,007 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01137 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,327 (руб 204,710) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $72 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)