Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,366 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01245 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,607 (руб 209,352) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$688 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)