Cost of living in Vladikavkaz, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,102 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01076 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladikavkaz (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,507 (руб 140,010) in Vladikavkaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (about 2 hours ago)