Cost of living in Vladikavkaz, Russia vs Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,130 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01063 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladikavkaz (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 2,300 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,132 (руб 200,517) in Vladikavkaz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (20 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$28,042 (about 2 hours ago)