Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,388 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.820 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,988 (€2,424) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)