Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,349 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.796 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,426 (€4,303) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $203 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)