Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,394 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.824 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,046 (€2,482) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)