Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,269 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.760 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,271 (€4,304) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)