Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,346 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22301 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,833 (R$ 8,221) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)