Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,635 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36399 JOD / BYN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 49% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 809 (2,222 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $555 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$7,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baku costs 9,999 ман (about 1 hour ago)