Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,191 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07892 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 24% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,879 (49,153 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,400 (about 2 hours ago)