Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,328 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02687 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 61% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,277 (47,520₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)