Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,126 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00107 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,846 (CH$3,596,160) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)