Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,508 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.833 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 17% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,873 (€2,249) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (31 minutes ago)