Cost of living comparison between Villach, Austria and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 819 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.777 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,293 (€4,238) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)