Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,021 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.761 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,313 (€4,356) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)