Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,256 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.770 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,214 (€4,175) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)