Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,500 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.867 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 21% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,940 (€2,238) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)