Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,507 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,211 (€1,457) in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$74,990,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)