Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,416 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,245 (€1,493) in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)