Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,543 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.869 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 5% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,525 (€1,754) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)