Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,612 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01091 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 54% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 828 (₨75,889) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (36 minutes ago)