Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,170 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01050 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 43% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,706 (₨162,534) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (17 minutes ago)