Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,626 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01099 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 54% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 735 (₨66,817) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 143,900 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)