Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,582 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01070 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 55% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 850 (₨79,491) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)