Cost of living comparison between Vigo, Spain and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,060 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.756 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,756 (€3,647) in Vigo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)