Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,714 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 JOD / LAK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,751 (20,584,305 ₭) in Vientiane.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.025 (about 1 hour ago)