Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,336 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42676 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 5% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,713 (4,013 лв) in Vidin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $59 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)