Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,021 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38322 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 9% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,719 (7,096 лв) in Vidin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)