Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,472 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,953 (€2,341) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)