Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,688 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.875 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,347 (€2,683) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (43 minutes ago)