Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,129 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00244 JOD / HUF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,959 (804,104 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)