Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,040 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00244 JOD / HUF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,905 (780,788 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)