Cost of living in Verona, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,178 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.757 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,306 (€4,364) in Verona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)