Cost of living in Verona, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,349 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.749 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 4% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,260 (€4,352) in Verona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)