Cost of living in Verona, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,423 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.760 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,332 (€4,384) in Verona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)