Cost of living in Vereeniging, South Africa compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,703 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05040 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vereeniging (South Africa) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,214 (R 24,077) in Vereeniging.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)