Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,325 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.753 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 17% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,507 (€4,658) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)