Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,503 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.826 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,234 (€2,704) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €800 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,728 (24 minutes ago)