Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,203 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.757 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,827 (€5,052) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (36 minutes ago)