Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,484 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45150 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,122 (2,484 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (43 minutes ago)