Cost of living comparison between Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39372 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,957 (4,970 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (33 minutes ago)