Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,138 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01229 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 43% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,724 (руб 140,214) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)