Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,691 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01362 JOD / MKD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,223 (89,795 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)