Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,435 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01414 JOD / MKD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,347 (95,263 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)