Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,447 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01345 JOD / MKD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,157 (86,044 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)