Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,603 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11206 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 51% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,725 (kr24,319) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (41 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)