Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,103 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10241 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 39% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,179 (kr40,804) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (39 minutes ago)