Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,138 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10126 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 36% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,431 (kr43,761) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (31 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (34 minutes ago)