Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,391 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11053 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 50% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,395 (kr21,669) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)