Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,478 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.867 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 17% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,108 (€2,432) in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)