Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja, Latvia compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,065 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.752 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja (Latvia) is 13% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,704 (€3,597) in Vec-Liepaja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (38 minutes ago)