Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,097 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07900 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 14% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,570 (45,190 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (24 minutes ago)