Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,589 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08677 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 18% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,885 (21,722 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (39 minutes ago)