Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,380 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08746 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 22% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,203 (25,190 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (about 1 hour ago)