Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,508 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08356 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 28% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,044 (24,459 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)