Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,314 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08110 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 15% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,962 (24,191 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)