Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,426 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00444 JOD / LKR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,065 (239,729 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montego Bay costs J$20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (24 minutes ago)