Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00466 JOD / LKR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,813 (389,418 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)