Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,624 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00460 JOD / LKR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,055 (229,167 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)