Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,139 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00466 JOD / LKR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,798 (385,806 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)