Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,346 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07859 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 26% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,782 (48,117 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 17,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (29 minutes ago)