Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,484 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08386 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 30% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,955 (23,309 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,500 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (25 minutes ago)