Cost of living comparison between Västerås, Sweden and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 966 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07802 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 31% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,109 (52,662 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)