Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,390 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08161 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 31% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,092 (50,140 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 35,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)