Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,221 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07909 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 28% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,146 (52,415 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)